As some of more observant of you might've noticed we missed the date, when I normally post the prompts. I didn't post the, cause I think it's pointless. For now this community is put into a coma. I think I'll probably come back to it, but not right now. *shrugs* Sorry.
Loves and Best Wishes,
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~PS. I'd like to point out that my other challenging community quote_inspired is still alive, so if you're interested: please join!
I'm sorry for the delay, but I was sick and I couldn't get to the internet cafe. Love ya all, Andy.
03. Post-It Notes
06. Fairy Tale
08. Under The Rain
10. Ambition is a negative quality
12. "A great man is he who has not lost the heart of a child."
13. It's My Life (the prompt was inspired by Bon Jovi's song, but you don't have to be).
- Tags:admin post, admiration, ambition is a negative quality, breakdown, fairy tale, forbidden, identity, it's my life, legend, magic, post-it notes, promise, prompts, september 2008, under the rain, who has not lost the heart of a child
Yeah, I'm awful, I know. But I thought I may suggest you to check out my new challenging community (doesn't mean I'm shutting down this one or sth). It has simpler rules and I think it's easier to participate in its challenges. On the other hand tough, they're slightly different. 'Cause on this new community <lj user="quote_inspired") you're getting inspired by quotes from different fandoms! I hope you'll enjoy this idea and write sth too ;)
01. No Regrets
02. It's just a beginning
04. Silent Witness
05. Dirty work
08. No Way Out
11. Are You Challenging Me?
12. The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on. - Joseph Heller
13. Good to be bad-man - Lordi
- Tags:admin post, are you challenging me, august 2008, believer, dirty work, dreams, good to be bad-man, it's just a beginning, label, no regrets, no way out, prompts, reward, silent witness, the enemy is anybody, whispers
New prompts are here! Sorry for being late, but we had some storms today. Since Andy can't post those herself, I'll do it for her :)
02. I Am My Own Role Model
05. Hold My Hand
06. A Succesful Combination
12. "Women Love Us For Our Defects. If We Have Enough Of Them They'll Forgive Us Even Our Superior Intelects" Oscar Wilde
13. "House Rules" - the prompt was inspired by Christian's Kanes song, but you don't have to be.
Ihope there will be lots of you to write something for this months prompts :) Good luck, and have fun everyone! :D
All right, I'm making an anouncment here. Before that tough, I wanted to thank all of you that expressed your opinion earlier and were at least trying to be helpful ;)
Change of rules (and I'll try to change the post with rules ASAP, but I'm not really sure, when I'll have time):
Earlier when you wrote something after the dead-line you couldn't post it in here. Now: you can. But - beside all of the other things you always had to put in your post - above evrything else had to be put well seen sign 'AFTER DEAD-LINE (Challenge from ___)'.
And in the place of '___' you put month and year of the challenge you're writting to.
Thank you for reading this. If there are some questions: ask.
All right people, since this community appears to be somehow... dead, here is another try to make it more popular again.
Once upon a time I was asked if the rules could be slightly lessened. I decided against it then, but now I'm starting to reconsider my decision. (Which doesn't mean I'm sure about changing rules, I'm just thinking about it and that's exactly why I'm asking about yours opinion.)
There are four options I'm considering and I'd want to know which one you'd prefer, if you had something to say in this subject ;)
First of all, I wanted to say a few words about every one of the options.
Please, vote and help me with bringing this community to life!
(PS. Even if you'll vote and choose one option and I'll actually agree with it, I won't make the change before the next challenge, so keep on writing for this month challenge! :))OKAY, SINCE LJ OBVIOUSLY HATE ME TODAY, YOU JUST HAVE TO WRITE IN A COMMENT WHAT YOU CHOOSE. SORRY, NOT REALLY MY FAULT.
01. Mischief Managed
03. Desperate Times
06. Hero Worship
07. In The Storm
10. Everyone Needs Motivation
11. Can You Hear Me?
12. "If there is anything in the universe more important than my ego, I want it taken out and shot immediately." Zaphod Beebelbrox
13. "I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone" - the prompt was inspired by a title of Elvis Presley's song, but you don't have to be.
- Tags:2008, admin post, annoyance, can you hear me, desperate times, everyone needs motivation, hero worship, i'm left you're right she's gone, in the storm, june, mirror, mischief managed, more important than my ego, prompts, protection, qualifications, teamwork
New prompts! New prompts! Those were actually invented in hurry, so tell me what you think! :)
03. Make a Difference
04. Second in Command
05. Night and Day
09. Surprise, Surprise
12. "It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver." - Niccolo Machiavelli
13. All About Us (This prompt was inspired by TATU song title, but you don't have to be)
(PS. I also this time have no one to check them up, so if there's something seriously wrong with them - tell me! :))
- Tags:2008, abandoned, all about us, baby-face, deceive the deceiver, humiliation, introduction, make a difference, may, night and day, obsession, second in command, surprise surprise, systematic, ties
Character: Dana Scully
A/N: I chose Scully, because I wasn't proud of my last stories and wanted to write another response and also I wanted to try writing about woman. Scully is the only female character I could make myself to write about for such a big challenge in such a short time. ;)
- Tags:2008, crash and burn, do not disturb, illusion, it could be you, oxygen, pride, rehearsing for failure, reputation, safety first, scully, trouble lurking, voice of reason, words, x-files